VENOM Mini Professional Tattoo Power Supply (available)
Venom Mini is a pocket size Professional Tattoo Power Supply for Coil and Rotary machines:
Its one of the smallest, smartes and the most powerfull power supply ever produced.
- OLED display
- Displays all machine parameters (Volts, Hz, Duty, FT, Amps).
- 10 pre-programmed display styles for Your choice
- Adjustable menu browsing speed
- Adjustable sound options
- 4 voltage and machine type memory sets (program the voltage, machine type and select between them pressing one button)
- 3 pedal modes (1 - momentary, 2 – „Trigger mode’’, tattoo machine start running from the first press of the pedal and stops on the second, 3 – no pedal mode, turn on / off the machine by pressing one button)
- 2 timers: full and active (full timer counts whole session time, active timer counts machine work time)
- Coil Mode - Standart mode for coil machines
- 3 Rotary modes !!!! Slow Rotary - recommended mode for rotary machines. Smoothly accelerates machine motor, it increases motor lifetime. Normal Rotary - classic mode, for rotary machines. Machine motor starts immediately without acceleration. Boost Rotary - special mode, for rotary machines that needs boost start. This mode increases starting voltage up to 5 or 12 volts depending on selected.
- The only one power supply in the world that shows rotary machine speed (hits per second).
- Anodised black alluminium body
- Laser engraved Venom logo and button icons
- Anti slip pad with magnets
- Dimensions: length 9,3cm, width 7,2cm, height 2cm (length 3,66 inch, width 2,83 inch, height 0.78 inch)
- Output voltage: 1,5-20V
- Maximum DC output current - 3A, peaks up to 5A (gives much smoother machine running without losing its power)
- Step value 0,1 Volts
- Adapter Input Power: 100-240~, 50/60Hz, 0,7A
- EU power adapter standard (customers from USA and UK may need additional adapters)
- Package weight with adapter: 430 grams!
- 1 year warranty
- To feel all the power of Venom, recommended to use high quality Clip Cords and RCA cords.