NERO is a short body pen style direct drive rotary machine that was designed to work like an old loved direct drive rotaries with strong but softer intuitive hit that makes a feel of a brush in Your hand.
- Pen-style rotary tattoo machine for use with needle cartridges;
- Compatible with all standard tattoo power supplies and high quality battery packs;
- Machine frame parts are made from solid rods of high grade aluminum, then polished and anodised;
- Comfortable 35mm diameter grip;
- The Grip is safe to be sterilised in an autoclave or also suitable to be sprayed with cold disinfection/sterilisation products;
- Rotate the grip to remove it or adjust needle depth;
- Machine is equipped with 4,0mm needle stroke cam, together with our custom brushless motor makes the Nero a very versatile machine with strong but soft enough hit, that ensures lowest skin damage but fast work flow results on any types of skin;
- Classic direct drive system with innovative needle push slider pin, ensures stable needle movements without annoying needle vibrations;
- High quality RCA connection;
- Custom Brushless Faulhaber Motor with 2 ball bearings;
- NERO is perfect machine for Color Packing, Shading, Black & Grey realistic, Lining, fine Dotwork,...
- Best machine performance on 6,5-9,0 Volts.
- Machine comes pre-lubricated from factory and does not require additional lubrication.
- Warranty: All external machine body parts (Grip and body) are covered by 2 years warranty. Motor, RCA connection and other internal parts are covered by 1 year warranty from date of purchase.
Dimensions D x L:
Ø35mm (Grip) / Ø32mm(Body) x 90mm
|Weight:||135g. (forward weighted construction)|
|Input voltage:||5,3-9,0V (max. 9,5V)|
|Startup voltage with the needle cartridge:||5,3-6,5V (depending on the needle cartridge's membrane hardness)|
|Needle stroke length:||4,0mm|
|Needle depth adjustment:||5,0mm|
|Needle type:||Cartridge needles (with internal membrane)