- Pen-style rotary tattoo machine for use with needle cartridges;
- Compatible with all standard tattoo power supplies and good quality wireless power packs;
- Machine frame parts are made from solid rods of high grade aluminum, then polished and anodized;
- NEW 27mm diameter click grip;
- Fully redesigned slider mechanism makes Cronus V2 even stronger to work with bigger needle strokes;
- The Grip is safe to be sterilized in an autoclave or also suitable to be sprayed with cold disinfection products;
- Rotate the grip to remove it or adjust needle depth;
- The Cronus machine is compatible with shorter Disposable Cheyenne pen grips;
- Machine set includes 2 NEW different needle stroke wheels with high quality Japan bearings:
- WHITE wheel has 3,5mm needle stroke: great choice for softer color blending or shading. Also works perfectly with smaller Lining needle groupings such as 3-9rl.
- BLACK wheel has 4,0mm needle stroke: great choice for faster solid color packing and bigger Lining needle groupings.
- Machine has a high quality stainless steel spring inside its body mechanism;
- High quality RCA connection;
- Powerful 8,5W Faulhaber Motor with dual ball bearings;
- Special slider mechanism makes a good direct hit together with enough softness.
- CRONUS is perfect machine for all kind of works: Lining, fine Dotwork, Color Packing, Shading, Black & Grey realistic...
- Best machine performance on 10-12,5 Volts. Machine comes pre-lubricated from factory and does not require additional lubrication.
- Warranty: All external machine body parts (Grip, Machine body, Motor body) are covered by 2 years warranty. Motor, RCA connection and other internal parts like stroke wheels are covered by 1 year warranty from date of purchase.
- Package includes: CRONUS machine, 2 stroke wheels, 1.3mm allen key, spare click ring, spare o-ring.
|Dimension, D x L:||Ø27 x 114 mm|
|Input voltage:||8.0 – 13.0 V DC (max. 13.5 V DC)|
|Needle stitches/second:||70 - 125|
|Needle stroke lengths:||3,5mm or 4,0mm|
|Needle depth adjustment:||5 mm|
|Needle type:||Cartridge needles (with internal membrane)|