Stella PMU device
Availability: In Stock
Choose Color Option
Stella PMU pen style machine designed and built specially for permanent makeup and scalp micropigmentation artists
- Pen-style rotary machine for use with needle cartridges;
- Very compact and lightweight construction;
- Compatible with all standard tattoo power supplies;
- Machine frame parts are made from solid rods of high grade aluminum, then polished and anodized;
- Laser engraved "STELLA" logo and serial number;
- Comfortable 18mm diameter grip;
- The Grip is safe to be sterilized in an autoclave or also suitable to be sprayed with cold sterilization products;
- Rotate the grip to remove it or adjust needle depth;
- High quality power connection;
- Stella power cord included;
- Powered by German Faulhaber Motor with dual ball bearings;
- Special slider mechanism makes a good direct hit together with enough softness.
- Best machine performance on 8,5-10,5 Volts.
- Machine comes pre-lubricated from factory and does not require additional lubrication.
- Warranty: All external machine body parts (Grip, Machine body, Motor body) are covered by 2 years warranty. Motor, power connection and other internal parts like stroke wheel are covered by 1 year warranty from date of purchase.
- Package includes: Stella machine, Stella power cord and user manual.
Check works done by Professional PMU artists using our Stella PMU device by pressing the links below:
|Dimension, D x L||Ø20,6 x 105 mm|
|Input voltage||6.5 - 12.0 V DC (max. 12.5 V DC)|
|Drive||Brushed Faulhaber Motor with 2 ball bearings|
|Power connection||3.4mm DC power connection|
|Needle type||Cartridge needles (with internal membrane)|
|Ambient Temperature||+10 - +35°C /+50 - 95°F|
|Needle stroke length||2,4 mm|
|Needle depth adjustment:||3,0 mm|
You Might Like